Spotted

Jared

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Was cruising last night with Rimma (73KE20) thru town then down at the bay, good finally cruising with you dude. Lovin your car man, believe me you will like my new vehicle. We will have to cruise again when I have it ay.

Also when we were down at the bay especially, spotted a few other Rollas, a dark blue/green KE30-55 coupe, and a white KE30 sedan, looked pretty stock but sounded alright as it drove past. And on Hindley st gave the thumb up to a mustard KE30/35?

Ben :dance:

Spotted a few rollas lately.

Seen a overrated KE10 4door near enfield, a datsun 1200 coupe in port adelaide, a few KE30s, 35s, and 55s around the place.

Also spotted a rare as hens teeth datsun 240K coupe outside the nissan dealer on north east road the other day. Was the biggest bucket of shit, was gonna stop but said stuff it to hot lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Benzo driving the 20 the other day - lookin sweet man!

Saw a overrated gold XX KE70 very low with polished CSX wheels on it in hte Barossa a couple weeks ago - it was very very nice!!

Bumped into a guy at U-Pull-It in Elizabeth today who is building a KE70 with a supercharged 4K and a tricked up KE70 auto trans!! I told him rollaclub is the BEST f@$kING FORUM AROUND :D and that he should join up.

Also i'm noticing a lot of slammed 70's and 71's getting around adelaide lately - we seem to have shitloads of rolla drivers around here!!

Spotted Benzo driving the 20 the other day - lookin sweet man!

Saw a overrated gold XX KE70 very low with polished CSX wheels on it in hte Barossa a couple weeks ago - it was very very nice!!

Bumped into a guy at U-Pull-It in Elizabeth today who is building a KE70 with a supercharged 4K and a tricked up KE70 auto trans!! I told him rollaclub is the BEST f@$kING FORUM AROUND :) and that he should join up.

Also i'm noticing a lot of slammed 70's and 71's getting around adelaide lately - we seem to have shitloads of rolla drivers around here!!

Yeah mate I remember that. Your KE70 looks pretty good too mate.

Ben

Yesterday on Anzac Hwy spotted a very very nice KE20 heading towards Glenelg as I was heading home. It was that greeny colour, the same as PMP020, it looked very good condition and original except offset Monaro style black racing stripes LOL.

If its anyone on here, you wouldn't have seen me though as I was driving my mums Vectra haha.

also I always spot a very overrated yellow KE30 four door around my area (Modbury, Ridgehaven), its an older guy who owns it - mid 30's maybe, but its yellow, minta as, has venetians, lowered, was gettin around on stockies with trims, whitewalls, but I saw it the other day and its now on some oldschool black centred rims. If the owner or anyone who knows the owner is on here PM me, I want that car lol. I've cruised next to it a few times but I don't even get a look haha.

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

Spotted Murderess-KE55 at the grange road/ south road intersection around 7 monday night.

Was in my seca on the other side of the lights.

ahh cool. can't say i saw you. i was out takin my uncle home and he lives cowandilla.

EDIT: woohoo. finally spotted ;)

Edited by Murderess-KE55

i'm fairly certain i spotted the "VIXEN" heading towards the hills along Portrush Rd on saturday, sometime just before 1pm.

was checking stuff in my bag and saw a gold streak, looked closely and saw the custom plates on it and the larger than average spoiler...