Scissor Doors

ke35coupe

ok, thought i thhrow this one out there from across the ditch, does anyone know of a company that makes custom scissor-door kits? ive been trying to find some here and there are plenty of kits for wrx's and evos's etc but no-one does a custom kit to suit my sr. any ideas?

Members dont see this ad
Yeah, I've seen an AE86 with sciscor doors before, I don't think that you actually buy the kits for specific cars, they have to be modified to fit whatever you are installing them into. Pretty sure you just buy a generic kit.

agree. I'm pretty sure that people will only have to stock popular car models like late model skylines or as you say wrx and evo stuff. but other than that I'm sure that you can only buy what medicine man said generic kits that you adapt to your application.

they have to be modified to fit whatever you are installing them into. Pretty sure you just buy a generic kit.

Well I've seen ads for scissor doors that have said that they do custom kits... however using my powers of induction I am thinking they might be more expensive that way...

However if u get an old corolla going with scissors doors that would be completely crazy, in a good way