Another Ke70 Engine Conversion (Ls1 Turbo) (Pics Inside)

vltrb-0

that's just before the box came out, it's missing a spacer and a support bush i was lucky enough to find, putting some valve springs in it as the stock ls1 springs are dog shit.

plan is 1 month from now onto the dyno and tuned, trailer is registered now tows like a dream, trying to organise a half cage for this shit box too if anyone knows of one to pass CAMS pm me please

547967_10151044038636558_308166345_n.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When she hit the track mate what power you hoping for from this

not sure when it's hitting the track i just keep getting set back after set back, box and valve springs should be done this weekend with any luck. I'll organise the dyno after that and report back after any set backs haha

power wise I'm not fussed, running around 7psi just after safe easy power

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stuck, not sure which one to go with?

this is my water to air setup, the top hose goes to the heat exchanger under the floor, the hose in the middle goes to the cooler in the bay and there is a hose going from the cooler to the heat exchanger

what i'm stuck with is the best place to put the pump as it has to push water through the cooler but also lift water out of the heat exchanger to the reservoir

I'm tossing up between two intank lift pumps, on to lift into the reservoir and one to pump up to the cooler

post-9591-0-85541000-1346380272_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

used a fish tank pump for the water to air setup works a treat

I do not understand using a fish tank pump when it looks like you have put some good quality equipment on your car.

I just hope this does not fail on you, if it was my car I would have bought a bosch water pump like they use on the water to air intercoolers.

post-10153-0-19368900-1347747032.jpg

Hope all went well on the 15th

All the best with your build.