Biggo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, ypu people are obsessed with fiction!

I was thinking of plating mine "IROC" (get it?) arfter the legendary Z28 Corvette.

Didn't anyone pick up that the iroc was a CAMARO not a Vette?? hehehe

Some shit different pieces of corn... :P

Anyway... I think P:36 is gonna be unofficially dubbed "GIR" Anyone familiar with Nickelodeon's "Invader Zim" cartoon will no doubt sympathise!!

Reasoning being that the van is quirky, thrown together using parts from many sources, make some strange noises, sometimes does what I want it to, and has some bizarre ideosyncrasies that I've never come across before...

Hmmm sounds like GIR to me!!

Came across this funny on another forum:

There were three girls- an English lass; and American chick and a Australia Sheila- Talking about their cars and what they call them.

The English girl said:

“I have a Porache and I call it kitten because it purrs down the road.

The American said:

“I have a red Ferrari and I call it tiger because it has so much power and it roars like a awesome tiger when I put my foot down.

The Australia said:

“I have a Holden commadore and I call it the clit because every c**t has one.

I'm a dispassionate bastard, so I always called the old girl 781JCU, but my boss christened it The Yellow Terror. He shat when he saw me driving to work some day. Apex one little corner, and all of a sudden you're a danger to society! Couldn't have been going that fast, had to use third ferchrissakes!

The Rolla is called Kasey, named after the lead singer of Stringmansassy, for various reasons.

The Bimmer is called Ella, after Ella Fitzgerald. Because she has a loud, beautiful note, is a little on the heavy side, consumption is a little higher than average, but mainly, she's just incredibly beautiful!!

well i have 4 T-18's and my sister helped my name them and we figured they need t rime with something about the car

my 1st one was Tony the toyota

the 2nd was Harry the hatch back

my 3rd was Terry tuff nuts (just something random)

my 4th is call carry the coupe

Cheers Sean