May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_601187 Does anyone else post and the writing is automatically in italics or bold? lol, really? Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601189 yeah happens on the work computer, I think it may be this piece of shit doorstop PC not the site. Report
May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_601191 You can try turning off the rich text editor (button in the top left corner of the editor, looks like a light switch). Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601197 Does anyone else post and the writing is automatically in italics or bold? Yes, and occasionally underline and strike out. Report
May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_601199 I'm looking into my crystal ball, its telling me you're using an older browser? There's more, I'm seeing the letters I and E and the number 6. Do those mean anything to you? Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601201 Uncanny. Actually its IE8 Edited May 2, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601367 The FAQ link has disappeared on the forum page. Its still there on the main title page. And it seems as if all the pictures in the FAQ have disappeared as well. Report
May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_601378 The FAQ link has disappeared on the forum page. Its still there on the main title page. Yea I'll just have to add a new one. And it seems as if all the pictures in the FAQ have disappeared as well. Fixed. Report
May 3, 201214 yr Author comment_601406 Still having problems with FS tags. The problem seems to be isolated to mobile Safari using the full site and seems to only prevent the default tag from being set. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now