What Is Wrong With People!!!

The plastic hang rings can look cool but why the absolute f*ck would you pay $67 for one and the auction isn't even over. The fact that it has illest and fatlace in the title means its a waste of money.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-JDM-Train-Handle-Hangring-Bosozoku-Fatlace-Illest-Cressida-KE70-Shakotan-/200750074916?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ebda30c24#ht_774wt_1143

Members dont see this ad

I paid $60 for the exact same one. each to their own. I don't see why people spend $20 on a "stickerbombing" pack or crazy amounts of money on in my opinion awful mods.

True each to there own, but $67 is a lot of money for probably cost about $5 to make and I have also seen similar things for sale for about $20.

I can't stand roof racks. Not only do they look shite but trend follows chuck 40 year old pushies on the roof to look cool and disrupt traffic because they can't go under an overpass. Utter wang wranglers. Plus the fact you end up in the lane next to you everytime you get a gust a wind.

Really mine worked out to $40 due to previous dealings but yeah. they're not cheap but i guess that means less idiots who run them on civic's and have no idea on the background on why people had them on their cars.

On my ke10.

376942_2349655418441_1161757216_32085065_152409841_n.jpg

^ Pretty sure my old man has the same set and cost like 10 bucks from the wreckers? Never used 'em..

WEW i can getz lyk 250 bucks!! :jamie:

I do have a ke38 wagon roof rack setup that's mad though, all chrome basket style, looks factory but never seen one before..

I let my mate borrow mine for his corona wagon a little while back. He stuck it on the side rear window with the arm thing above.

Wouldn't you know does some dorito action in the dirt and it smacks against the window and of course it shatters.

I still can't figure out how it broke the window.. It's much harder than it looks..

I can't stand roof racks. Not only do they look shite but trend follows chuck 40 year old pushies on the roof to look cool and disrupt traffic because they can't go under an overpass. Utter wang wranglers. Plus the fact you end up in the lane next to you everytime you get a gust a wind.

Really mine worked out to $40 due to previous dealings but yeah. they're not cheap but i guess that means less idiots who run them on civic's and have no idea on the background on why people had them on their cars.

On my ke10.

376942_2349655418441_1161757216_32085065_152409841_n.jpg

I always thought it was to drag people you don't like(civic drivers) on the ground behind you :hmm: