Nardi Deep Corn Thinking Its Fake

I got one of the Drift branded deep dish ones from Autobarn, not yet fitted but feels nice. Also it looks even nicer in the pic, as all the ones i went through in shop did not have the nice smooth matte finish on the spokes, they were a black brushed look but it was cheap and felt good.

http://www.shopdrift.com/content/images/acc_sw_suede_yellow.jpg

As for wheel, i think its a fake, even the old/second hand nardi wheels I've seen look better made than that

oh and I'm just waiting for the jokes about the things that are cheap and feel good! :lmao:

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

okay so i picked up my new nardi today, i got it from cartel so it has to be legit. straight out the box its is noticeably better

51d4e105.jpg

ebay

ddee9350.jpg

cartel

97ef0297.jpg

ebay

3f02dce1.jpg

cartel

d0931a07.jpg

ebay

3f02dce1.jpg"

cartel(note stitching is even unlike ebay)

9f83fbcb.jpg

ebay

894d6d5e.jpg

cartel

easy to tell differences. hope this helps some people figuring out if they are buying a fake or real.

• Upvote 1

That is strikingly different isn't it. I was looking at mine on the weekend (different model) and was reassured that it looks well finished.

Good effort putting up the comparison photos! The ebay one is truly crap in comparison to the real thing.

• 3 weeks later...