Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daizys Bayside Blue Ke70

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks everyone, The paint looks even better in person even for the short few drives I've taken it on everyone looks at you haha, the paint is basecoat with clear over the top. The car was painted by one of the site sponsors being McBains Automotive refinishing in Lonsdale SA. Yeah Stuart its changed a lot since I started. Its an awesome feeling just looking at it and realising that you made it how it looks :) I should be picking up another carby tonight/tomorrow and put it on over the weekend and see what happens and then go from there hopefully

  • Replies 54
  • Views 100.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

so it turned out to be a air leak and the mixture screw needed a little bit of fine tuning, so its now running overrated. Went for a decent drives and it handles so good! like its on rails still needs a wheel alignment though. Now just need to get my exhaust on but waiting for my extractors to be made up and then chrome bars and front lip on. I've also entered it into All jap day in Adelaide on march 9 so hopefully should be a great couple of months.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

haven't updated this in a while. I was always hoping to write a decent build thread with a lot of photos but then someone decided to steal my phone at work so I lost most of my photos during the build and lost my password for awhile aswell but anyway, the cars been running overrated! Been dailying it to work which takes just over an hour to get to, been through the hills plenty of times and haven't had any problems just the power of the 4k sucks so 4age is next! but still a few months away. Anyway fitted my chrome bars and got my front lip painted and put it on, tried to lower the front but didn't change much but I can't go to low anyway as its a daily and my driveway is fairly steep. So entered all jap day the other week, had a corolla meet beforehand and met a few people and some nice cars sadly didn't get much photos as the sun was in a crap spot and ruined the photos. Spoke to a few people who liked the car which always good. It was a long day got sunburnt and heatstroke I think but was a great day. Still need to get my exhaust on and then just drive it for a couple months why I gather parts for the conversion and hopefully do it all at once but heres some photos post-15127-0-10264800-1395482692_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-08860100-1395482728_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-63131200-1395482771_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-86136500-1395482843_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-75712900-1395482918_thumb.jpg

As I said in my thread, this thing was amazing, and looked great on the road too! There was hardly any pics of my car but you got some decent ones :) I got heat stroke too - walked to Coles and sat in the refrigerated aisle for 15 minutes lol.

 

Great work with the car, it's really paid off! Didn't realise you were down south too!

  • Author

Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak to you mark! most of the photos are from mates pages or other peoples pages, and yeah I seen on your thread you said you didn't have many photo's I tried to find some but I forgot what pages I got my photos from. I went to the bottle-o at one stage and put my head in the fridge for a abit while I pretended to look at drinks haha And yeah I'm down south!

What a turn around! Looks great dude!

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

completely forgot I had a thread, I got my hands on a full rwd 16v conversion from an ae86 so ripped the slow as 4k that was only good for keybangers out and put a 4age in, and wow what a difference, was like a completely different car, so much fun through the hills keeping up with much more expensive cars, I've been dailying the car 100kms everyday to and from work without problems. well until I decided to idiot and blew the diff centre apart, so fitted a new centre now its a lot more quieter, still need to sort out some sound deadening for the boot its way to loud inside the car, also did a wedding with some other fellow corolla owners, would be good to meet up with some local corolla guys in Adelaide but I'm not sure if any others exist haha, I'm terrible at typing so heres some photos post-15127-0-40053900-1437219902_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-17836400-1437219955_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-13486400-1437219986_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-11324000-1437220010_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-25991800-1437220050_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-09641900-1437220158_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-84464600-1437220192_thumb.jpg post-15127-0-08422000-1437220687_thumb.jpg

Edited by Daizy70

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.