73 Ke20

flyinwall

• 2 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

well it rolled out of the shed today so i could get some happy snaps of the progress in the sun

and yes the paint is a bit thin in places where i have been rubbing it back to get the orange peel out of the paint (it will be getting more paint over the entire car soon)

2012-08-25135845.jpg

2012-08-25135915.jpg

2012-08-25135926.jpg

2012-08-25140309.jpg

Edited by flyinwall

well i went out to the shed today ....

i lifted the roller doors up then put them straight back down again ....

i decided that it was too early to start working on the rolla again after my younger brother (aged 34 years) passed away on sunday night so i will leave it till some time after we have had the funeral on monday (might leave it for a few weeks)

• 1 month later...

blood hell its been almost 2 months since i did anything on this so i figured i needed a stress relief after my ex pissing me off so i went out to the shed today and started to put things back together.

i got the front suspension back in and started on the brakes and painted a couple of things and I'm about to start putting the wiring back in (if i can remember where the whole 15 wires go hehe)

• 2 weeks later...

ok I'm really concidering quad carbs for my 20 and i m wondering what it costs to get motorbike carbs set up n a 4k with a 3k bigport head (as i have one here ready to go, with an unknown cam (how do i find out what cam it has)) i know carb costs can vary but what would t cost to get the bike carbs set up and running??? i might have someone who could make up a manifold for me, bur what would it cost in other parts and tuning???

Edited by flyinwall