Ryan's Formerly Owned Te31

Skellington

Don't they sell cut & polish in the states? :P .....not that I can really talk.

I know- I know. I am enjoying the beater look right now. I think making it all glossy would look dumb with the big dent in the rear. Once I get that sorted ill start on visuals.

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have completed my seat swap (about time). These seats feel like lazy-boy recliners. I had to take apart the sliding mechanism to make it work and then modified it some more to make the seat belts fit and work properly. It would of probably been easier to build my own form scratch. Fitment is perfect:

2013-09-01150224_zpsceae2d3b.jpg

I noticed my floors were wet after I arrived at work. the heater core sprang a leak and soaked my carpet on both sides with coolant. I was wondering why my coolant level was a little low. I took out the carpet and padding to avoid mold /corrosion issues. I have also bypassed the heater until I find another heater core.

2013-09-01150246_zps72a44d57.jpg

I also cleaned up my freeway flyer diff. It's my S374 (3.583 ratio one). I cleaned up all the gears and painted the outside. I think I will put this behind my automatic until I have the space to do my 5 speed swap. all my stuff is buried in storage, so i have to wait on that. This thing will be a gutless wonder with a stock 2tc and an auto with high gearing.

efd4b21f-c3ff-454f-aac1-db36c1439adb_zps5c35c075.jpg

I took the smog pump off my car. Now it doesn't make that whine in the engine compartment -YES! I have been enjoying driving the car, and it gets a lot of attention.

Nice seat swap. They look factory!

Always good to see updates from this car. Gotta agree the colour match on those seats to the trim looks near perfect!

Thanks guys. that was what I was hoping for.

That back bumper looks like its big enough to be a decent workbench. The seats look great. Good work!

I use the front one as a bench. It holds tools and parts quite nicely when under the hood.

3" blocks? Man those U bolts are massive :P

Yay, low and gangsta!

Yup 3" I figure I would rather start at 3" and possibly trim them down to whatever drop I want. I may have to get the u bolts re bent around a pipe or something. Anyway, I figured I should just dive in and get things going. I am tired of having more ground clearance than most the trucks around my neighborhood. Anyone know how to photochop for motivation?

those seats are sick man!

Thanks!

Ill MS Paint chop it for ya when I get home. ;)

HA HA! now that there is some drop. Love the custom MS paint rendering. Thanks for that.

Yep needs low like that, top of tyre to bottom of guard as a minimum.

I'm aiming for a little tire under the gaurd. I don't want to go too low where ill high center on an ant trail. :doh: