Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryan's Formerly Owned Te31

Featured Replies

  • Author

don't tease us with 2 doors :sob:

why? do you not have them there?

  • Replies 148
  • Views 194.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why? do you not have them there?

 

We got the 2 doors, but it came with the 3KC engine instead of the 2TC, so it was really underpowered

sorry missed the context.

  • Author

I have FINALLY finished the carb. What a pain in the butt that thing was. I feel like I know the thing well now. My car now idles and drives nicely now. next I will need to tackle some distributor issues and vacuum lines. I can't seem to find a chart that matches my current set up. Perhaps it is all wrong.

2012-06-23175620.jpg

This is what It looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  • Author

HE LIVES!

The carb is done. the distributor is functioning. I can drive it down the road without having to tow it back using the dodge.

  • Author

I just noticed, I haven't shared the images of my seats and rims. The seats are newly ulpustered with extra padding. Boy are these things comfy. They match my car quite well so i snagged them even though I wanted black. (it was a 1/2 off day at the pick a part).

2012-06-23203848.jpg2012-06-23203747.jpg

Picked these off a Celica Supra for $49. they are in overrated condition other than the little scuff we put in them while taking them off. Id mount them now, but the tire is way too wide. 235 wide is a bit much for what I'm after.

2012-06-23204114.jpg

  • Author

Excellent price on those wheels, they go for $300 plus per set over here.

wow. I kinda knew I stole them.

I got the seats for $60. I got both front with sliders / stands, and the back seat.

  • Author

Did some work in the trunk (boot) today. I pulled everything out and gave it a good cleaning. Found some rust in the spare tire area and ground it out with a wire wheel. I am not sure what the best thing is to do with all the tiny holes, so I just hit it with some rust sealer until I figure out what to do with it.

2012-06-24112409.jpg

 

2012-06-24130911-1.jpg

 

2012-06-24132417.jpg

TADA! Thoughts or comments appriciated.

Edited by Skellington

  • Author

messing around and made this:

2012-05-27092758-1.jpg

It makes my faded paint not look so bad.

yaaaaa i like this car............... i love almost every corolla :wootjump:

we have only few TExx here in SL

all are KExx s

 

My father had a KE30 about 20 years ago :y: :y: I saw it only in old memories

 

love to see your interior......... i like extra clean beige than black ha ha

  • Author

yaaaaa i like this car..

 

love to see your interior......... i like extra clean beige than black ha ha

 

Thanks. ill have more of the interior when I get the new seats in.

  • Author

I started to buff my 36 year old paint with various rubbing componds and waxes. I used an electric buffer, and worked for over an hour on an easy part of the car (trunk / boot lid). After what little was achieved I gave up on restoring the paint and figured if it would take that kind of effort i might as well just prep and paint it. With a little more time to work on the car I started another project. Pics will give you a hint:

2012-06-28190234.jpg2012-06-28190221.jpg

Ill have some time tomorrow so ill just see how far I get.

Edited by Skellington

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.