Ryan's Formerly Owned Te31

Skellington

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have FINALLY finished the carb. What a pain in the butt that thing was. I feel like I know the thing well now. My car now idles and drives nicely now. next I will need to tackle some distributor issues and vacuum lines. I can't seem to find a chart that matches my current set up. Perhaps it is all wrong.

2012-06-23175620.jpg

This is what It looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I just noticed, I haven't shared the images of my seats and rims. The seats are newly ulpustered with extra padding. Boy are these things comfy. They match my car quite well so i snagged them even though I wanted black. (it was a 1/2 off day at the pick a part).

2012-06-23203848.jpg2012-06-23203747.jpg

Picked these off a Celica Supra for $49. they are in overrated condition other than the little scuff we put in them while taking them off. Id mount them now, but the tire is way too wide. 235 wide is a bit much for what I'm after.

2012-06-23204114.jpg

Did some work in the trunk (boot) today. I pulled everything out and gave it a good cleaning. Found some rust in the spare tire area and ground it out with a wire wheel. I am not sure what the best thing is to do with all the tiny holes, so I just hit it with some rust sealer until I figure out what to do with it.

2012-06-24112409.jpg

2012-06-24130911-1.jpg

2012-06-24132417.jpg

TADA! Thoughts or comments appriciated.

Edited by Skellington

yaaaaa i like this car............... i love almost every corolla :wootjump:

we have only few TExx here in SL

all are KExx s

My father had a KE30 about 20 years ago :y: :y: I saw it only in old memories

love to see your interior......... i like extra clean beige than black ha ha

I started to buff my 36 year old paint with various rubbing componds and waxes. I used an electric buffer, and worked for over an hour on an easy part of the car (trunk / boot lid). After what little was achieved I gave up on restoring the paint and figured if it would take that kind of effort i might as well just prep and paint it. With a little more time to work on the car I started another project. Pics will give you a hint:

2012-06-28190234.jpg2012-06-28190221.jpg

Ill have some time tomorrow so ill just see how far I get.

Edited by Skellington