Please delete

mensch

Members dont see this ad

biggest things i would look at are general age of everything in the car, are the shocks standard, brakes, tierods, bushes, tyres, service history, rust? is the car auto? manual? things like this all vary a price, and then at the same time who has the money to buy a car that needs/or doesnt need work.

they are all the things i look at and factor and budget when i buy a car, and ive bought many. the old corollas arent as common anymore, especially in good condition, but yeh it really depends on all those things above. and i hate it when I'm selling a car, and someone will offer me money without even seeing the vehicle, that statement - i can't tell you, without seeing it

hope it helps and goodluck

That seems excessive cost for what was performed on that service, but then I wouldn't be paying anyone to do all that, oil and filter service on one of these plus your oil flush shouldn't be any more than $140 or so unless you use the best oil money can buy, tyres are worth about $45 ea plus about $10-$15 fitting each, front pads are cheap as for these and don't need the best I got new RDA pads and rotors for $70 and then probably about an hour to fit them so around $70-anywhere over $100.

And car only really worth what someone will pay for it, but probably around $1000 maybe more or less depending on how much rust is in it.

yeah i was going to say sub $1000....

maybe a tad over if you can supply a RWC.

supply on an RWC is worth ALOT on old cars.

to pass a legitimate RCW pretty much everything that could ever need to be replaced on a 30yr old car, either has been replaced or needs to be replaced.