Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

01032010020.jpg

 

Funnily enough i couldn't find much on google?

  • Replies 125
  • Views 91.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Its like that so you appear to be commencing a drag race, even when parked.

It actually looks worse now than it did before... must be a combination of extra tyres in the rear and front springs having to settle again

I reckon it's the 72 springs that have been designed to hold up 20 billion kilo's (dry) of 3TC. Mine are exactly the same

Edited by snot35

  • Author

Yeah. It felt ok with the 4k, but with the extra power, the front gets too light when accelerating now.

Should have some stiffer 86 springs in the shed to prop up the back tho?

I reckon you want to think about the back more. If you've still got the TRD lower springs in it give them the flick. If they're designed for road they're probably too hard and with lowering you may have stuffed the geometry of the trailing arms. If you've got some stock AE86 around give them a shot.

 

When I swapped from choppies to AE86 in mine the difference was night and day. It gave me a heap more traction and made the car more predictable and drive able. Previously, even with the 4K, I spent most of my time looking out the side window and not going anywhere.

 

Rally guys will tell you to soften the back so it will squat under power, they usually run stock or slightly harder springs on the back with standard-ish heights.

 

I've also been told to get rid of the rear bar and wind more castor into the front.

 

Haven't got to that yet, but hope to before my next outing.

 

Also, if you can get your hands on some second hand rally tyres you're going to go a heap faster too.

 

P.S. I have AGE envy, that thing sounds awesome. Just what I want and was going to get until my recent speeding fine :abuse:

Edited by snot35

ʞ©$ɟ 16v's sound nice on limiter!!! This thing's awesome.

Nice :)

 

Well that only really leaves softer springs and better tyres.

 

Well, or rose jointing, but that's a whole other story :)

  • Author

I agree, much easier to muck with the back at this stage. Will try different springs and see if I can get it feeling more stable. The rear doesn't feel too stiff, but it is much lower than the front.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.