Do I Have A T Series Diff?

iwontarolla

hey guys,

so i bought a t series diff out of a rt132, i plan on cutting all the mounts of and setting it up for my panel van. i pulled two out and got all the got bits and spare axles. both have 10 bolts same axles but one of them has a lone stud in the diff housing and one doesn't what does this mean? i should of researched more but both cars had t312 diff codes what are the differences between the two?

0602dc5e.jpg

e85e6f6f.jpg

d4689d59.jpg

c53e2792.jpg

thanks guys

Edited by iwontarolla

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

Lone was a auto correct. There is no long stud in the housing, between the two the centre housings where both diffenrent.

I'm a little confused how you measure the crown diameter?

Every thing leads to it being a t seires, but I just have never seen one with no long stud.

yes if that was the code on the cars,t312 the code means = t series x 3.91 ratio x 2 pinion, there are 2 lenghts 1375 and yes 1410 . 1410 should have larger bearings from memory 71mm and 25mm axles, axle lenght is 690 from the hub face, both axles should be the same lenght, p.s.if you have a spare axle let me no need one