My Keto, 10 Years, 110K And Finally Going Dori

rollindeep

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I need conversion spacer?? Pretty sure every drift tek is 9 hole 114.3x4 and 114.3x5.... And cause of my previous hasty wheel purchase and being pretty much lied to by unsaid wheel and tyre shop, I ended up getting bolt-ons anyway, so they'd fit!! :-P and look balla dumped inc mad camber<3

• 2 weeks later...

oookkkkkk quick update!!

my dodgey scrounging has netted me a 'new'replacement passenger seat as the CA silvia one that's been in there for a decade was held in securely by 1 bolt and mangled rails :-/ also found a mad little shroud so I cam finally pop my clutch fan in the bin! any opinions?? 12 inch would fit primo in this shroud but I'm unsure bout effective sizing... also is there a relay under the bonnet for a 12v fan or should I just have it on a switch??

also found another rocker in the depths of my parents shed so painted it and will likely fit it tomoz!

ps: also managed to get the old coot that ran into me to fix my whole front end!! his treat... some people are just so generous!! (read:he's paying for the damage I did 2 years ago and just Too lazy to getting to :-P)

hopefully more to come tomorrow/today but the real good stuff comes after the 30th!!

post-10960-0-95772900-1342121032_thumb.jpg

post-10960-0-13269100-1342121072_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just an EOI but thinking of moving the old girl onto another keto lover and wondering what it'd get on the market? I've seen ones that are absolute crap going for 3k+ and i know what it owes me and the hours of my own time that have been spent.... Idk thinking bigger and better :-( any assistance or anyone interested can get in contact with me on: [email protected] or on 0401868295.

Its not 'officially' for sale yet but yeah, too much happening at the moment and this car, even though i never thought this would happen HAS happened lol, be great to see some response!!

Yeah since the last posts i made I've done a few bits and got more goodies, quick list for reference :-P:

-118/9k original ;-)

-Whole block rebuild less than 20,000k ago

-re-built carb, re-jetted and cleaned/replaced everything

-Top Gun 8mm leads

-Bosch Iridium plugs

-GT40r coil+new resistor

-Kelway strut brace

-xt130 lca's with new nolathane(not fitted come as extras)

-cannon

-K&N 6in round filter, got some supercheap one atm

-lowered+hardened auroras

-15x6.5in ANZ Wheels

-Toyo proxes4 195/50 15 well maintained rotated etc

-Stereo:Pioneer head unit, 3 way 400w 6x9s, soundstream amp+12in sub, wired everything myself but pro job (can come with choice of head units and the 6x9 but sub and amp are already out

-Adjustable bucket(drivers) custom mounted

-Autotechnica gear knob

-vac gauge fitted in gauge cluster (in a cup)

-Hardened clutch (unsure specs)

-bendix pads front, rear shoes (new)

-locker and spare axles (need to be installed)

-ajps springs (6kg? not in)

-aftermarket wheel

-painted dash+console,re-trimmed door cards

-Also since the rebuild the car had been a work hack and had just got license back before taken off the road again, 1 point for ages so pretty much always 'sensible' driving done, always run on 98 and serviced on schedule or before, tires same story.

-clear front indicators, 4500k lights(driving) 4500k parkers, smid indicators(front)

***ALSO**** As the damage from old man bumping me is all fixed and everything newly painted/bumper re-coated etc done through insurance, quarters still grey but got paint and primer, may get around to it but its there too, got spare headlights, 2x front bumper ind and spare corner lights too.

And yeah i know full well that i may regret this car leaving BUT I've barely enough time to sleep/eat in between working last 12 months and now on full license and opportunity came up to get another toy that couldn't be missed, my 31 is gone and the Honda i had, if i keep

it its going to get cage, coils+big brakes, harness, gutted interior, if it was one that had 400000km then i wouldn't care but as my new toy is more practical even after we finish building new motor for that then the rolla will see daylight once a year and this option at least someone else can do it justice, it kills me just knowing the literal blood sweat and tears this car has seen/caused but if someone interested has appreciation for it then all the work I've done isn't wasted at all

Its definitely a doosie of a dilemma, well, its up, opportunity is there for someone and no shiz when I'm saying this car goes, stops and more than anything HANDLES better than most cars a third its age, never been to regency and everything i did to ruin parts as a junior before losing license has gone and been changed out and improved, old school tuning....love it so yet reality bites lol