Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hayden's Xt130

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

After a while away from the car scene I made the decision I was going to downgrade my current car (vw golf) and get back into an old reliable Toyota.

 

I was after a clean, stock as possible looking car as I'm currently STILL on my p's. Obviously it had to be cheap to run and parts somewhat common. So my quest lead me through the forums and even onto the old gum tree where i found this.

 

From first glance it looked a winner, Clean and cheap. But it was not until after i handed over the cash i truly appreciated how well this car had been looked after. Original papers from purchase, original manuals, handbooks, tool kit from Toyota and the receipts of work done to the car in previous lives. I must give a shout out to the two guys that previously owned this in Toowoomba, and did most of the work to it.

 

Specs:

 

1981 xt130e corona cs

1x Starfire engine (holden)

4 speed manual

white in color

lowish

Whitewalls

original interior

 

 

I have not got a chance to get any new pictures of the car itself but these should hold you guys at bay till i get around to it

 

Hayden

post-11193-0-71903100-1341222282_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-47562600-1341222526_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-23961200-1341222681_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-98429700-1341222824_thumb.jpg

oooOOOOoooo I do love OEM Toyota tools...

FINALLY! It's not a Corolla, but it's close enough! Welcome back bro! Look forward to seeing this unfold.

 

Cheers, Jake.

struts for sale mate?

  • Author

struts for sale mate?

 

I have a spare set yeah dude, but I'm keeping to do my own coily upgrade later on down the track, if i find any cheap at a wrecker up here want a yell?

Looking forward to seeing pics of this one Hayden, particularly if the above photos are anything to go by!

 

Toyota tool sets ae always cool!

 

Good work on getting a manual one, the majority seemed to be trimatics.

I have a spare set yeah dude, but I'm keeping to do my own coily upgrade later on down the track, if i find any cheap at a wrecker up here want a yell?

Evan G is a troll ;)

  • Author

Evan G is a troll ;)

 

Should have guessed haha

 

here's a snap from AJD not even 24 hours after i picked it up!

 

 

 

 

 

428419_10151121630476719_908403094_n.jpg

  • Author

Looks good, didnt realise you had it at AJD.

She was there alright, tucked right up the back :)

 

Great example of a xt130! More photos?

 

More photo's coming dude, it has a great interior so intend on keeping it smick and having detailed photo's.

 

I have noticed there is very limited info and photo's for this model so I'm trying to take as many as i can and upload for future reference.

 

First plan of attack this weekend is to raise the rear end, just to the king springs. Police are hammering p plater's on the coast atm so I'm trying to keep this on the road legally

saw the old this morning... looks pretty friggen tidy... i was the meat head on the moped next to ya at the lights near quix this morn lol

  • Author

saw the old this morning... looks pretty friggen tidy... i was the meat head on the moped next to ya at the lights near quix this morn lol

 

You should have yelled out luke!

  • Author

Lifted the rear today, took the cutties out and kings went in. I'm in love with coil rear now, coming from leaf's. Took me a whole 10 minutes to replace springs. STOKED! once again excuse that I'm not a photographer with my pictures :)

post-11193-0-86282600-1341617914_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-05142700-1341618617_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-78102100-1341619218_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-52909000-1341619564_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-90643600-1341619937_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-10217200-1341620081_thumb.jpg

post-11193-0-27470800-1341620371_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chillin

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.