Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fayt's Ke10

Featured Replies

hey everyone

 

I just got new batteries for my camera and what better way to celebrate than to take fresh pics of my ke10 and post them up here, so enjoy!! :P BRAND NEW PICS TAKEN TODAY!! :y:

 

click the pics for the good size

 

ke10side2mr.jpg

 

 

ke10front8aa.jpg

 

 

ke10angle1aj.jpg

 

 

ke10rear7oz.jpg

 

 

ke10wheel8bn.jpg

 

 

ke10rearscooter5sn.jpg

 

 

ke10frontinterior7bf.jpg

 

 

ke10rearinterior7ab.jpg

 

 

 

ke10speedo1tt.jpg

 

 

ke10dash7ni.jpg

 

 

ke10frontengine3jf.jpg

 

 

ke10sideengine5gl.jpg

  • Replies 77
  • Views 66.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

lots more to do yet :P

 

at the moment its just general tidy up of the car, like polishing wheels, repairing rust, bodyfilling certain areas, repairing cracked dash, repairing 2 minor rips in the interior, brand new indicator lenses and parklights, replacing front bumper and diff, adjusting the springs, give the car a respray, give it 13x7 wheels, and just tidy the thing up until it's really neat :)

 

Ive just got a kmph speedo in it, which is good :P

 

once the car is fully restored then I'll start modifying the engine more, it'll get twin 40DCOE sidedraught weber carbies, it'll get a head and cam put in it which came from an open-wheeler formula 3, LSD, get the extractors coated with ceramic coating, re-furbish the engine, either paint or polish it, electronic dizzy, lightened flywheel...

 

I can probably think of more but that'll do for now :y:

looks good man.

 

I'm sure the more you do to the car the more you'll want to do to it

Hey Fayt's what twin mastercylinder are you using ?

Rolla looks so clean in white

Any pics of your struts yet? (re lowering)

Thanks Greg

Looking good man I love the wheels! Love the KE10 shape! Also where do you get bonnet pins from?

 

Cheers,

 

Brad

Bonnet pins can be picked up from most auto parts stores like autobarn , auto one etc. Also revolution racegear has a nice rangeof them

  • Author

Brad- Bonnet pins are fairly common and not hard to find, the only reason my car has bonnet pins is because cars arent allowed in club days without them

 

KeTen- I'll find out what twin master cylinder I'm using and tell ya in this thread, and as soon as i get the pics I'll post them up in the "Lowering Ke10" thread

 

cheers

the master cylinder looks like the early galant one i have. you just have to file the sides of it to fit in the reinforcing part of the firewall and slot the mounting holes.

 

pretty well setup car you have Fayt. looks like escort/cortina rubber engine mounts.

  • Author

I did a bit of an investigation and I think the twin master cylinder is off a datsun 180 b

Ah cool thanks guys!

 

Brad

you will find that early datsuns, mitsubishis, and mazdas came out with a similar master cylinder.

 

 

Ok I'm in the process of changing mine,so what do i ask for early Galant or Datsun 180B.

 

Cheers.

 

Matt

  • Author

awesome!! my dad borrowed my car for 2 days to go up north, and he just pulled in the driveway then!! :y:

 

by the way madrolla68, what do you mean?

 

do you mean like what do you ask for if you want to get one?

Edited by Fayt

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.