Ke55 Race Car (Trolla)

jimi91

Members dont see this ad

Cmon man.. thats not the right attitude!! Once you get the rally trophy you should focues on winton.. I wanna see a 1:4x.xxx ;)

Hahahha i prob wont get one :P hahaha no way she will never go that fast :P Have been offered a ride and drive in a Hillman Hunter with a 196 and tripple webeers to suit ;) Will that do?

See ya

Jimi

No. needs to be this.

Ive seen an old KE coupe do a 1:36 with a beams in it... surely a 1:4x is achievable with a tickled 4K and lots of suspension and brake work ;)

Hahhaha na ill be right :P if not ill get dads rolla ;)

See ya

Jimi

• 1 month later...

Ok so the racing season is over for me :)

What a year it was, had so much fun in the mighty trolla :P

Have done a lot of events, Cogs carnival at ballarat, Autocross and motorkhana at geelong and Geelong revival

Cogs carnival was a top day :) Went awesome and had some fun, Got 7th outright and first rwd in motorkhana and got in top 20 in khanacross from mem :P not bad i reckon

The autocross and motorkhana at geelong are like normal for me just go hard and finish in a good place most days ;) But the motorkhana i picked my game up and got 4th outright!!! The only cars to beat me where minis and only by a little ;) So not a bad day out i reckon

I was lucky enough to be at the Geelong Revival last weekend, the car was on display as part of my club and to promote motorsport to the youth. So i gave her a quick wash and slapped some new stickers on and bobs ur uncle she came up overrated ;)

I did have some problems on the sunday morn driving to the event, she wasnt right :( was stuggling to get up hills etc, so made it to the event and was busy all day taking pics :P

Got to the end of the day, started driving home and she got worse!!! So limped home and striaght away got the compression gauge out and checked all cylinders, found out number 2 and 3 only had 20psi!!! Hahahahha yeah that explains it lol So i had a laugh as it was only running on 2 cylinders ;) The old toyotas never die!!!!

I'm thinking and hoping its only a head gasket but u never know, the funny bit was that i was going to rebuild the motor after christmas anyway :P So will give me some experience as ive never rebuilt a motor, and give me a chance to do some other mods dad had in mind ;)

So a complete motor rebuild is in order, diff will get some loving, oils will get replaced all round, coolant system a good flush, hyrdo to be installed, and some other bits and pieces as i think of them :P

Will try and update this as i can ;)

Hope to come back bigger and better next year!!!!

See ya

Jimi

Oh here are some pics ;)

Autocross :)

post-10684-0-15552500-1354876039_thumb.jpg

Cogs Carnival action ;)

post-10684-0-39524800-1354876001_thumb.jpg

Motorkhana

post-10684-0-85464100-1354875979_thumb.jpg

Ladies love the rolla ;)

post-10684-0-65289900-1354875941_thumb.jpg

Edited by jimi91

Shit I missed Cogs Carnival. Things like that were good weekends. Look out for Stapo's Khanacross worth doing.

yeah cogs was great :) didnt do the sunday as i went to bendigo :P Oh yeah i hope to do alot more stuff around vic and get some more tracks under the belt ;)

See ya

Jimi

• 2 weeks later...