July 13, 201214 yr comment_615177 need some extractors if anybody is selling some i would be happy to buy Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_615189 Hit up your local exhaust shop- they should be able to source a 4-1, 2" set for between $200-$300, they are still being made new. 4-2-1 are much harder to find, I don't think anyone is making them commercially. Report
September 21, 201214 yr comment_627978 Got these off Ebay. Pinking up from PO tomorow ill let you know if they any good http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE20-KE70-1-1LT-1-3LT-HURRICANE-EXTRACTORS-/160863955134?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item25743d28be#ht_2486wt_1037 Report
September 21, 201214 yr comment_628004 Yep, they're the standard ones that seem to be around. They work fine, end in 2" pipe. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_628171 Picked up up today.... Not overly impressed but will do the job. I thought the whole idea of extractors was equal length headers?.... Clearly not on these ones... Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_628183 I wouldn't really bother if the engine is otherwise standard. Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_628184 Picked up up today.... Not overly impressed but will do the job. I thought the whole idea of extractors was equal length headers?.... Clearly not on these ones... They're usually advertised as 'tuned length' Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now