4Age Ae71

Nathan92

Members dont see this ad

Paint looks great! But is that bumper staying? And is the bonnet yet to be painted? Or you're leaving it white?

Bumpers staying like that until I iether find better condition ones (a few dings and real rough under the stikers). As for the bonnet I was reading someones ride on here "4agte painted" and his is all white with a purple boot which I thought looked cool, so I did all purple with a white boot however doesnt suite as I thought so will be going the same colour as the car eventually.

No offense but I would rather ʞ©$ɟed or no bumpers than what has been done to those... Although some retard at work painted his bumpers on an old shitbox laser purple on a white car which probably looks worse, haha.

yeah I understand, alot of people hate stikerbombed stuff. I don't mind it but think its still better than running shit bumpers. I no soon enough i'll get sik of them anyway and in the mean time I'm keeping my eye out for some good nic ones

I hate bumpers full stop. The weigh too much lol.

And my boot is only purple cause its off an old car of mine that got wrote off.. Also i find that dark accents on a light coloured car work well but no so much vice versa..

BUT who cares what people think.. As long as you're happy with it.

I hate bumpers full stop. The weigh too much lol.

And my boot is only purple cause its off an old car of mine that got wrote off.. Also i find that dark accents on a light coloured car work well but no so much vice versa..

BUT who cares what people think.. As long as you're happy with it.

yeah I actually love ke's with no bumpers. there was a ke build I was reading a while ago, no bumpers and running a fmic with an oil cooler in front. looked awsome! aha. I will probs paint the bonnet purple if I keep it, I'm not too keen on the look now (of the white bonnet)