Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

HI People

as of last night my 3year search endedwhen i bought a ke25. will hopefully get it by next week as i have to wait for it to be delivered or i drive 3 hours to pick it up.

look forward to picking all your brains

cheers

Ian

Edited by Mango

Members dont see this ad

Hi Ian. Welcome to the club. Plenty of people here to brain pick. Love your car choice. I had one of those. It was my first corolla. I've had 6 or 7 different corollas since then. Can't get enough of them.

Hope enjoy being with the Rollaclub and hoping to meet you on one of the cruises.

Cheers, Leigh

Gdae all, the name is Splatty and i own a VX SS and a 89 hilux 4runner.

Recently bought the 4runner and just poking around for general tips and tricks with maintenace,

parts and the like. Keep up the posts, anything can be helpful to someone at sometime!!!

(selling the vx ss if anyone is interested in the next couple of weeks!) Cheers all...

(sedan 6sp man 5.7lt tiga mica duco....) :lolcry:

Welcome Splatty. Put up the vx in the for sale section and good luck with the sale. There is a 4 runner gettin parted out at the moment by 'ROLLA'BOY's' brother. If that is of any help.

Matt.

Welcome to the latest members :)

Yep, my brother is parting out a 90 SR5 4runner if your interested in anything.

Hope you all enjoy RollaClub and get as much out of it as many of us have

Hey all my names jake i'm from the north east suburbs of melbourne. unfortunatly don't own a car yet but on the look out for an ae71 or something of the sort. Currently driving a leased yaris 1.3 (very powerful lol) and when i can my mums 2008 levin ZR manual (which is awesome with a 6 speen manual). Wish i could drive dads work car TRD aurion but as a p plater I'm not allowed. I'll try and keep you guys updated on the car status and let you know when i get one.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh the joys of being a P plater... don't miss that!

Welcome to all of the new members I have missed, should be getting on here a little more often now... Have been bloody flat out catching up with life so RC was put on hold.

Just so all of you know, I'm on the hunt for another rolla! hehehe. The VS is too damn thirsty.

JP

• 3 weeks later...
HI People

as of last night my 3year search endedwhen i bought a ke25. will hopefully get it by next week as i have to wait for it to be delivered or i drive 3 hours to pick it up.

look forward to picking all your brains

cheers

Ian

Nice work, Although i am completely biased towards the 25's

I miss being on p's. Used to speed all over the place, no fines, no defects, used to drive a worked vk calais etc. These days even being off p's is a pain in the ass to drive!

Wish i had of lived near you :D

Edited by muller

Welcome Andrew, got a deposit but old man wont allow? I know the feeling very well :P Anyway, i hope you get it (be great if a mate could store the car for you at his place).

Cheers.

Matt.

i might be able to store it at my sisters place but yea i dno wots gona happen. sucksssssssssssssss