Offering $150 For Someone To Install The Front Half Of My Ke70 Ca

Members dont see this ad

Just making a funny hero... where's your sense of humour? I must have missed it.

I destroyed 1 new carpet and had to purchase another to get my carpet it. It's not great, but I am content with the fact I gave it my best. It looks good unless your a complete cynic....

Man I did the back piece fine, like its great, I simply can not do the front one, Ive tried twice, and its cost me $300 so far, not keen on stuffing another one, would rather just pay to get it done..

This build has nothing to do with bitches, I'm semi keen on R.C Ride of the year, maybe, I'm hoping to make it super clean..

my only suggestion is to go to noosa automatics in Rene St and talk to Jason (he is a mate of mine) and ask him as he is very good with cars and if he can't do it he will let you know who can (there are a few guys in the complex that should be able to do it for you but try jason first)

his workshop is on the left down near the bottom of rene st the complex is called Rene Place