Xt130 Strut Shock Insert?

ke70-dori

Members dont see this ad

Oh right thought they'd go in without converting to coilovers, oh well ill go coil overs then

You can put them in and run the stock lower perch but the spring wont sit right, the lower perch is a LOT larger.

Cheap option is welding on a *E7* lower perch. Or getting front springs custom made to suit the lower and upper perches.

Best option is coil overs.

ill check for you tomorrow whenever i get the ʞ©$ɟ out of mackay, but i have rt132 struts and i believe i have rthl-13 king springs..... something like that, that should be from i was quoted a ford capri convertable. if this is the case, i think you could still find a captive shock for the length of the lowered spring. if anything i may pull mine out because they are gettin slightyl soft, but really reset rears and lowered front my car shits all over standard

• 4 weeks later...

yep - get shock inserts to suit the rear end of an SW20.

Then tell whatever guy you get to do the coilover conversion to shorten the strut tube accordingly.

It fixes up the shock travel when the car is lowered, so that the shocks don't bottom out when its lowered.

I just had my XT130 struts converted to coilover, using Otomoto kit and KYB agx shocks for SW20 rear end.