August 29, 201214 yr comment_623930 So i just recently got heavily into cars after buying this 81 KE70 from a work mate, only got 183,000km on it, runs well and I'm keen to keep modifting it heavily. It is pretty heavily molested but that the way i like it and I'm planning on chucking a 13B in there then later puting a custom gt35r on. This is a lazy post It got rust in places and dented panels and scratches and ʞ©$ɟed up paint but thats what i want, shit box rust bucket that flies. Edited August 29, 201214 yr by 7075-4130 Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623950 I like the colour, the car looks to be in reasonable condition too. Is this car roadworthy down there without the bumper? Edited August 29, 201214 yr by rian Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_623954 IDK but its never getting re rego'ed haha plus that was just a plastic covered that slipped straight off Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623955 That looks fine! Bet you paid under a grand for it! Is it going to be a track car or drift or similar?? Is it a Weber under the blue hat? Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623957 Looks the factory carb with a mushroom filter adapted altezza. Looks like a clean base to start from! Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_623958 Paid a mighty sum of $1200 for it! Going to a daily for a while then when the 13B is dropped in, daily and drift weapon. But yea, speed and handling will be main goal for this. Nah stock carby, I'm far too poor for a weber haha Report
August 29, 201214 yr comment_623970 when the 13B is dropped in, daily and drift weapon. Nah stock carby, I'm far too poor for a weber haha 13B + Poor?? I don't follow. Nice car though. I like the colour. Report
August 29, 201214 yr Author comment_623972 The motor was bought for $400 buck, front mounted sump and bar for attractment, was running motor before hand, working in a machine shop and having several car builders as coworkers make life alot cheaper, bsedides fuel, my wallet wil be sad about that. But its a super light, powerful motor so should be fun to drive when it gets dropped in. Report
August 30, 201214 yr Author comment_624007 Current interior shot, well actually iv removed the key barrel since saturday. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now