Drift Matsuri......cruise/whatever?

It's_AUDM_Yo

Its the big one guys Matsuri is on October 6/7 and $20-30 to spectate. Its a super good event so trust me you'll like it. Will and Jake are driving (lucky buggers) and I think there is a few other rolla's as well.

What I want to ask is does anyone want to meet up earlier and drive there as a group? It will be me and a few of my mates cars already so there is already 3-4 cars. I'm thinking somewhere around the beginning of the Ipswich motorway since pretty much everyone from north of QR has to drive through there. It will be informal as rock up if you want. My 70 may or may not be done but I'll be going regardless.

Then can park in a group and carry on about how good Corolla's and how Silvia's have crap steering and real men don't have power-steering and whatever. Oh and we can grab photos.

You can sleep there the night if you want but I think I'll drive home as me and sleeping in cars doesn't really work and then repeat for the next day.

Suggest meeting times and locations, Comment, Interest, etc?

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

So how many people are going? And where/when are we driving from?

Also I've never been to a race track before, you just pay at the door right?

Well me and my mates so far no one else on here really responded from.

Yeah man just pay at the entry spectators drive the through the car pack first car park i'll find you the map.

We can meet up with you on the way if you want?

Edit: map

QR.jpg

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo