Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sr20 Vs Rb20 Gearbox Lengths?

Featured Replies

  • Author

I had an sr20 box in the ke30, and yeh i had no issues with the shifter position,

 

The problem is the chunky housing around the shifter means lots of cut/weld to the seat floor brace to get the engine and box sitting level.

Alot of people just hang the box down lower to miss everything, but alot of people use zippy ties for engine mounts too.

 

Looking at my ke25 now and I don't want to have to do that, even with the rb20 box I'm not sure it will clear that floor brace completely.

I don't think I have ever seen zip ties used to mount an engine anywhere ever, I don't know if you're serious but yeah. haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.