December 9, 201213 yr Author comment_639205 Ended up selling the aw86 power steering knuckles. Turns out they don't fit at all . Way off. So I just got some blank copy's of them made up and drilled them myself Report
December 9, 201213 yr Author comment_639259 Cheers man. It's going to the shop on in a few days to get stainless steel manifold throttle body . Waterneck and cooler piping made up . Also the steering is being made aswel as being tunedl . It's going to have power steering. When I get it back is going to be drivable :) if I figure out what fuel in going to use . Anyone got any ideas its got 2000cc injectors 500hp fuel pump ( may need another ) the motor was running e85 but I've heard it's bad for it corrosion wise . 98 might be the go for now . Anyone know about this e85 fuel ? Positives n negatives . Or if it would be better to just got straight methanol ? Cheers Report
December 12, 201213 yr Author comment_639660 she's rollin now and radiators finished and all in .... nathan from just alloy radiators did a mad job ... heaps happy with it .... Report
December 13, 201213 yr Author comment_639787 :P Edited December 14, 201213 yr by flawless-paint Report
December 14, 201213 yr comment_639811 Firstly you shouldnt have posted that, great idea tho, Do you intend on leaving your car parked, and is it secure enough at home? In saying that I use to leave the keys in mine and door open at the pub haha even in Alice springs Report
December 14, 201213 yr Author comment_639823 Lol yea I suppose so . Good luck getting to it anyways. Its very secure. Custom made Pwr intercooler came today :) Report
January 20, 201313 yr Author comment_644521 Been a wile . Car is getting wired up , powersteerig, new manifold, more braided lines an nice fitting . New gearbox tunel made . And plenty more done to it . After I get it back only got to put in a wiwoosd pedal box in and get it tuned on methanol and she shud be right to drive . Ooo I'm hangin for it ....... Report
March 4, 201313 yr Author comment_649134 so another update ..plenty more been done :) Edited March 4, 201313 yr by flawless-paint Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_649302 looking good mate, will you be able to get the grill over that Intercooler? please tell me your not going to cut a great big hole out of the grill/bumper to accomidate it? Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_649344 Wiring hardness is done . Just have to wire up the computer . the wildwood pedal box and remote masters . And the throttle position sensor. And finally to paint it .... Yea the front apron should fit . But the front bumper may need to be remounted but will still sit in the same place looks wise Report
March 6, 201313 yr Author comment_649365 Exhaust, diff tailshaft and braided fuel lines Edited March 6, 201313 yr by flawless-paint Report
March 6, 201313 yr comment_649378 firstly, this car is awesome. Will this be engineered? If so, you might wanna check if running braids under the car is ok…last I remember it's not ok. :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now