October 29, 201213 yr comment_634073 hi there, i have corolla 73 saloon/sedan (4doors), will be modified to coupe (2doors), i need to know about pillar B position (inch/cm) from pillar A and from back, and need to know length door size coz i must resize front door length and i so glad if u can sent body dimension sheet for coupe corolla 73, i have body size but not so cleared, if posiible to answer u can answer here or sent email to : [email protected], ty Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_634088 You are really going to try and do this? Just out of interest why not just get a 2 door sedan in the first place? Edited October 29, 201213 yr by styler Report
October 29, 201213 yr Author comment_634123 i can't found coupe in my country, so will try to make my dream come true with buid sedan to coupe Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_634152 Is it 2 door coupe or 2 door sedan? ie ke20 or ke25 model? Report
October 29, 201213 yr Author comment_634194 @styler : my car type is ke20 sedan (4door) not ke25, wanna make to ke20 coupe, did u have info for that? Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_634206 It's the opposite here in Australia I think I don't think we got any 4 door ke20's only all 2 doors. Report
October 29, 201213 yr comment_634225 Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think it would be cheaper and easier to fly to australia, buy a two door, and have it shipped back. Wait... where are you from arysms? Of course you wouldnt have that sense of achievement from completing such a massive job but hey ... I'm lazy lol Report
October 30, 201213 yr Author comment_634232 i has thinking to order from australia, if u have contact information who sale 2 front door and 2 glass rear side of ke20 coupe, its so helping me. iam frm bandung, indonesia, and i don't know about sent that from australia to indonesia, can be by DHL or something else? Report
October 30, 201213 yr comment_634253 You could get one sent from here for probably same price as getting a car shipped from Japan to australia, which from what I have read is about 3k give or take a bit. you should be able to pick up a pretty clean one here for a reasonable price, I would assume shipping from northern part of Australia would be cheaper as a bit closer. Report
November 16, 201213 yr comment_636554 I can sell u my 1973 KE 20 2dr , I'm in western australia , $6000 . only needs cosmetic work. requires paint job and dents done. and some interior stuff . I have replaced and or rebuilt the electrical sytem + all bulbs , blinker unit front brakes front suspension King lowered and and HD struts inner outer tie rods front wheel berings rear brakes rear shocks 4K Engine includes New fuel pump + fuel lines recod head new Webber 32/36 carby new points / dizzy rebuilt bosch ignition coil / 8mm leads new rear main oil seal new starter motor flywheel machined new exedy spots tuff clutch gearbox input shaft seal new diff seal Fuel tank and sender cleaned front Windscreen and seal new rear windscreen seal new door rubbers rear internal panels reupholsterd new carpet and under lay . sports sterring wheel and leather gearknob I'm pretty sure that covers most of it , ive probably missed something . I have been using it as my daily driver it passed a RWC in QLD no worries. i am currently in Port hedland western australia. Matt Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now