Mt Nebo Run 15Th December. Bring Your Sleigh!

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like thinking what all these people driving past us would've thought ahha

Those guys playing Cricket nearly broke their necks when they saw Gus, Reed & Me in a line.....I think they liked what they saw

I enjoyed cruising with other oldies for a change, usually I'm the only early corolla at any cruises/events

Edited by PHATKE20S

I went well, was just a hearing mention, however the police tried to adjourn the case for another 6 months with no justification. I cut off the prosecutor and requested the magistrate set a date for trial as early as possible.

I also informed the magistrate that the police prosecutor had not yet sent me a full brief of evidence as he has with held the video of the event for one year so far, despite me paying for it through freedom of information and them failing to provide it in 2 subsequent briefs.

Anyhow, the magistrate ordered the prosecutor to provide me with the video with its own native sound at my request, as they had stripped off the sound on earlier versions. This will let me see how heavily edited the audio recording was.

So yes, went well, pretty much cornered the prosecutor in front of the magistrate and explained that the video was not forthcoming for one year now and that it was time for them to turn the evidence over to me that I need to clear myself.

More people should fight in your instance. People rolling over does none of us any favours. You should start a thread as an example. I'd be interested to read your progress. It would make for good discussion if moderated properly (which you're definitely good at). While people fight these things you never hear about how they to it or the outcomes.