Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

75' Ke30 S15 Sr20 Conversion

Featured Replies

I'm going back to 4 stud so I'm changing full set up to s13

  • Replies 39
  • Views 70.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi mate, love your Ke30 looks like mine just with two extra doors. I'm currently doing a conversion on mine also ive used an R31 skyline diff for a few reasons. Standard LSD, Disk brakes, 28 spline ax

Posted Images

I'm going back to 4 stud so I'm changing full set up to s13 also I've got 4:11 gears in my rolla they seem bit high I had 3.5 before that which seemed little low. Would 3.7 or 3.9 be better? With 4:11 up the 1/4 mile it taps out just before the line.. That's why I thought 3.9 just to make that extra distance thoughts??

Yeah gettin them redrilled atm ... What speed? Not sure don't have a speedo lol

  • 1 month later...

guys been reading thru the thread and am about to start on a similar project I'm just wanting to know which model hilux diff is used? as there are quite a few options out there

I have ea falcon rear disc n calipers on my hilux diff If your interestested in buying the set up off me as I'm going a different way now.. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

 

johnny are you still selling the diff??? if so how much?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

gday boys!

 

its been a while since ive been on here.

a lot has been goin on with the project.

 

question- any suggestions on clutch? should i go heavier?

or will the standard suffice?

 

get my diff back this week which was done by a mate of mine (speedy diffs) here in sydney.

 

the housin was from a late 90s model hilux, diff centa was from a prado (4.11) was told that these are a bit more rigid so opted for this instead of a hilux diff centa.

brand new axels and brakes.

 

will be headin to my mechanic this week, post some progress photos.

 

 

also I'm sellin all the original KE30 gear that i don't need anymore, gearbox 2 spd auto motor, 4 wheels all in immac condition. all surplus

$100 for the lot.

 

0414486569-steven

  • 3 years later...
  • Author

hi all,

 

been a while since ive posted on here..

a lot of work and time has been put into my car over the last 2 years..

got her on the road with standard set up, got bored so we upgraded a few things.

goin dyno next week, looking to make 330-350hp.

here are some old and recent pics of the progress.

a lot of money has been spent on this car, taking no short cuts, which is the only way to do it imo!

 

any questions regarding build and specs fire away! more than happy to help.

post-17497-0-52682100-1460700970_thumb.jpg

post-17497-0-48514600-1460700976_thumb.jpg

post-17497-0-34103800-1460700978_thumb.jpeg

post-17497-0-35703100-1460700981_thumb.jpeg

post-17497-0-09918000-1460700983_thumb.jpeg

post-17497-0-84316400-1460700986_thumb.jpg

post-17497-0-63936000-1460700994_thumb.jpg

post-17497-0-45580500-1460700998_thumb.jpg

post-17497-0-68458900-1460701000_thumb.jpg

post-17497-0-71279400-1460701058_thumb.png

  • 1 month later...

Hey mate it has been good reading your thread, keep the updates coming! I'll be tackling this conversion myself at some point in the future and am slowly building up info/parts. Where did you get this all engineered (I live in sydney)? I'd like to have a good chat with the engineer before i get started. Cheers

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.