February 19, 200620 yr comment_102852 I came acrosss these pics of these 70's on boostcruisng thought i would share them with you all does anyone know who owns them, or if he's a member? Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102863 ahh, i see, sorry man, didnt see this thread when i replied in the other ;) the top one belongs to a guy called COROLN on here, i think he was selling it tho. sheeze id never seen those tail lights! they look hot i gotta find out what those are ;) Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102874 Too ricey for me... But I admire COROLNs airbrush work.. and the front fridge hangout ;) hehehe Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102898 Sorry fellas, but none of them appeal to me in the slightest. I'd take my rustbucket 70 over them anyday of the week ;) Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102910 you think thats a fridge thats a fridge hahahahha sure his cars are ricey, but bugger me they are still damn sexy and i want those taillights! hes so getting a pm tonight ;) 1100 posts ...woop woop! Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102916 Yeah I respect the amout of money and effort that has gone int othe red one but really really don't like the look of it to be totally honest Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102918 Tigers are cool though. And the paw print thing (if i remember rightly) was a good idea. or scratch marks. either way. ;) Report
February 19, 200620 yr comment_102920 I really like the white one, if the mesh grill was buggered off. The back wheels tuck!!!!! Btw, ricey taillights arent for me; your all welcome to have them. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now