February 13, 201313 yr Author comment_647203 Mates bringing around another loom and we are gonna loom at mine. Also have a tvis on its way. Car isnt really a daily anymore. It was a yellow sticker job before i did the motor so lets scrap the street car bit. I plan on working it sometime in the future. Will the e-management be a good investment for basic upgrades like cams the throttle bodys, and could it handle a turbo or charger? thanks for the help also. Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_647207 From comparing price and features, I would be inclined to go for one of those new haltech sprint 500's. They look like a nice bit of kit. for a simple engine such as the 4age bigport. I would defiantely go completely aftermarket, no piggy back thing. Report
February 13, 201313 yr Author comment_647218 Alright cool. Ill look into it. know if it will handle a turbo or charger mod later on? Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_647226 Alright cool. Ill look into it. know if it will handle a turbo or charger mod later on? Yes, depending on what you have in mind you may be limited by the 1bar internal MAP sensor, but you can get a 3bar add-on item. At least, when I last checked them that was the case. :) Report
February 13, 201313 yr comment_647263 If your doing your compression test correctly then you could expect a bit more than 150 psi. I would suspect cam timing. Warm engine. All plugs out. Wide open throttle and turn it over testing each cylinder. Report
February 13, 201313 yr Author comment_647274 ah ok, only did a cold test with throttle closed. Report
February 19, 201313 yr comment_647866 Check you TPS too, lots of people overlook it but it can really affect the motors overall performance. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now