4Age Motor Mounts

Heath.

hey every one.

i bought these two wastes of money off ebay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RWD-Starlet-4age-engine-mounts-kp60-kp61-kp62-Toyota-16v-20v-/281069396828?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item41710aa35c&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1156

when i asked him he told me they would fit my new ae71 crossmember. but then on the motor drop date!

they did not reach either side of the crossmember's mounts. (very upset) so i have sent the seller a message but havnt got a reply. so it is looking like i have the mounts. AWESOME!

but my question is today where the hell do i find the right ones? i have a sneaking suspicion that they will fit a ke70 crossmember as the are much closer together then 86 motor mounts that i had seen on a mates ae86. but i don't know!

post-13106-0-15354500-1363489772_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

kedave.

i have been lookin round on the net and i found someone on rollaclub that makes mounts to fit the 4age block and will bolt to the ae71. i think personaly that the ke70 crossmember will fit but... i have been wrong once already so these mounts will 100% work so i think i will go with that. unfortunetly these new mounts will take a $100 chunk out of my pocket but it will work!

thanks for all the help guys!