March 26, 201313 yr comment_651465 Hey all, this is my Ke26 panel-van as I got it, My plans are to run a 4age setup with a T series driveline, ae86 coilovers, IRS conversion. The whole idea behind this build is to be able to drive it to the track, race it and drive it home. Planning on fabricating some bracing throughout the body as she is a loose old girl. This is my first progress post, almost finished stripping the car, already started ordering parts for the 4age conversion ( Jordanrolla 4age kit ) TE27 steering arms for ae86 suspension, all new bolts, ke27 front grille and bezels Edited May 12, 201412 yr by benhachi Report
May 15, 201313 yr Author comment_656156 This paint is really rooted! these are after i washed it twice scrubbing the absolute crap out of it. Looks like the original color was bamboo and they've painted yellow house paint over the top. I'm going to drop the front guards in Molasses for a month and that'll clean them up pretty good, Report
January 25, 201412 yr Author comment_676193 update up top^ Edited May 12, 201412 yr by benhachi Report
May 31, 201412 yr Author comment_683523 Almost finished stripping the car down now, got a new radiator support panel and 4age conversion bits stockpiled. Report
April 11, 201511 yr Author comment_696019 A few pics of a rust repair I did today.. This car has been put on the back burner but I will get it done eventually Cut out and trace it onto the new patch Fits! Tacked in Report
April 14, 201511 yr comment_696114 Following, this will be good. What rear cradle are you going to use for the IRS? Report
April 14, 201511 yr comment_696116 You'll find it'll be much better to weld from behind the guard. Keeps the grinding and bodywork way down Report
April 14, 201511 yr Author comment_696121 Here it is in epotec, awaiting lower qtr replacement panels from rare spares. Yeah I am going to start welding that way, I did that from both sides, won't move atleast. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now