74shaun

Members dont see this ad

quick run down of everything i have going in so far

ca18det

t28 turbo

nistune ecu

black intercooler

proflow silicone joiners

ek civic aluminium radiator (thinking may be too small)

s13 guage cluster

bosch 044 EFI pump

carter black lift pump

shortened r31 diff with lsd centre

r31 15" chasers with chrome trim ring- need new tyres thinking 185/55r15 up front and 195/55r15 in the back

ae86 steering arms (t3)

ae86 coilovers (t3)

ae86 big brake kit (willwood dynalite callipers) (drilled slotted rotors)

new ball joints (1mm sleeves to fit steering arms)

new tie rod ends

all superpro bushings in front end

nolethane bushings in rear

new moulded carpet for inside

new rubber seals throughout

still undecided weather to put the ke25 seats back in (bottoms need re upholstering) or go aftermarket buckets

concentrating on putting front and rear suspension together at the moment so i can move the shell in and out of my tiny garage

still lots of decisions to be made and parts to buy :)

Edited by 74shaun

finished installing coil overs and brakes in the front. tyres that are on the rims came with them and are too large 205/60 which i already knew so should fit nice with 185's. 205's in the back fit nice prob go down to 50 profile. good to have some wheels on it purely to keep motivation up and be able to move it in and out, been a shell for a long time :)

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

Ive just gotten a ke20 with no engine but aparently thats all it needs manuel . I live in WA perth i need some help with parts . Not looking to get it regastrated and want to put a v6 in

hey mate,

don't know if you have built a car before but you will need a lot more than just the motor if your wanting to put a v6 in it even if your not registering it bare minimum for it to run more than once.

shortened diff

custom tail shaft

brake upgrades

engine mounts. gearbox mounts

wiring

and being a v6 a fair bit of firewall trans tunnel mods and custom stuff. there is guys who have put rbi's 2js etc in their cars on here maybe have a look at their builds and see whats involved. hope thats some help

bit better pic of how i have mounted the cooler pretty happy with how it has come up :)

IMG_0001.jpg

now the weather is starting to get better starting to think about doing more on the body and hopefully getting ready to paint. tossing up what colour to go was pretty set on going the bamboo but now the whole car is stripped thinking why not go something else. thinking possibly a olive green, still undecided if i want to paint it myself aswell don't want to ruin my hard work with shit paint skills.

looking good man , what size is that front mount/ piping size

maybe its just the 20 making it look big ;)

thanks mate. ke20s make everything look big haha. the outlets on the cooler are 3" reduced down to 2.5" on turbo side and straight 3" inch to throttle body

• 8 months later...