Ke20 4Age Soon To Be Ca18Det

74shaun

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

been doing a few bits and pieces waiting for weather good enough to paint. got the compressor outlet modified with a cast elbow because the silicone elbow was not tight enough to clear the strut tower and rolled the rear guards (had to shorten the guard roller to get it to fit in the small ke20 guards). next going to focus on

- new fuel lines

- find a brake master cylinder thats suitable

- get a tailshaft made

- mount rails to seats

few progress pics

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0018%201.jpg

Edited by 74shaun

• 2 months later...

managed to get some paint down over the last couple of weekends. pretty happy how it turned out not perfect but didn't expect it to be being the first time i have painted a car. heres a few pics still have to wait a few weeks before final sand and buffing. if anyones wondering no i didn't paint it in the driveway :)

IMG_0120_1.jpg

IMG_0119_1.jpg

IMG_0121_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

fixed a few dents i missed today and resprayed. paint is finally getting close to finished bit more colour sanding and buffing resprayed sections. got the seat bases re trimmed and the rear wheels widened out to 7" and offset changed going to lower the rear 2 ". got new tyres 205 50 15 in back and 195 55 15 in front.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0165.jpgIMG_0163.jpg

• 2 months later...