January 17, 201412 yr comment_675699 Hmm. Mine has a blower, kinda. 14/71 Carbon Fibre Injector Hat? Or a sunbeam type, haha Report
January 17, 201412 yr Author comment_675702 The missus in the passenger seat. I wish that was dirty but its more like all the hot air coming out of her mouth when she nags. Report
January 18, 201412 yr comment_675752 Can i suggest that you turn up super early, as they were turning alot of cars away, the only ones they let in when packed, is those with blowers and chutes packed, and yes they drove those in, crazy Yeah your right, our drive in slot time is super early. Report
January 27, 201412 yr Author comment_676284 Yeah bro! I'm not gonna start pulling my engine down until after this. Hopefully my new spoiler turns up. Report
January 31, 201412 yr Author comment_676615 Bump this up. I'm not gonna bother trying to organise a pre-cruise as there has been zero interest. Might see some of you there, might not. Report
January 31, 201412 yr Author comment_676625 Ill be down there around 4:30-5:00 like you suggested, be cool to watch the cars roll in. Report
February 1, 201412 yr comment_676677 any pics gents, anything new and cool show up? would love to have been there but on straddie atm, its a hard life! Report
February 1, 201412 yr Author comment_676684 This was there and it made me feel very ill so I left. Report
February 1, 201412 yr comment_676687 I drove in as you drove out reed, I was in the white ke55 with front lip n roof racks Report
February 1, 201412 yr comment_676698 Didn't even see you come and go reed, na matt, didn't take any pics unfortunately. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now