Mounting Ke25 Fender Mirrors !!

oopsiy

Members dont see this ad

OK, bear with me here.

post-4909-0-81043600-1378460914_thumb.jpg

The distance between the front 9mm diameter hole and the rear 6mm hole is 40mm centre to centre

The front hole is 55mm from the inner edge of the guard to centre hole(i.e. the edge that sits next to the bonnet when closed)

The rear hole is 56mm from the inner edge of the guard to centre hole.

For placement of the front 9mm hole do as follows. Looking at the bolt holes that mount the guard to the body. The distance between the second mounting hole from the front to the third mounting hole is 185mm centre to centre. If you measure back 95 mm from the second (front) hole, and draw a 90 degree line with pencil, that is the location of the centre of the front hole.

post-4909-0-91315000-1378461555_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Make sure you measure twice and drill once, ONLY after you satisfy yourself the placement of holes tallies with the photo's! No responsibility taken etc

Edited by parrot

Mine has the holes from factory the inside of the guard has some sort of tar patch or something on the inside and then filled over with bog take your guard off and have a look the holes might be there before you go drilling