November 19, 201312 yr Author comment_672084 got abit more done in the last week. bought and fitted a shortened 9'' diff and have made a start on the engine mounts :) Report
December 23, 201312 yr Author comment_674175 small update, engine and box is all mounted. and started to fit intercooler. having trouble trying to find a radiator that will sit on top of crossmember but still clear the bonnet. trail fitted the alloy Cressida radiator I had here but not sure if its the best option yet. Report
January 20, 201412 yr Author comment_675865 I've been playing with another toy of late but found some time for the wagon :) been fitting up all the front end to see how it all looks and fits. next week it will be getting my new custom exhaust manifold made, gate mounted and 4" dump pipe. can't wait to have my first drive. Report
February 13, 201412 yr Author comment_677444 A little bit more progress with the wagon. steam pipe manifold, 4" dump pipe made. mounted my new external gate off the rear housing off the turbo and screamer pipe done. To make it fit better we modified the top and bottom water hoses to bring the turbo forward enough to fit a 4" dump pipe in. Report
March 5, 201412 yr Author comment_678880 Not too much going on atm. ive been playing with another toy that I have but should hopefully find some more time for this soon. Report
March 11, 201412 yr comment_679234 Hey what radiator did you end up using? Looks like it fits nicely. Nice build. Report
March 12, 201412 yr Author comment_679295 Its a mx83 Cressida radiator. I had to modify the bottom radiator surrport to make it fit but yes it fits in quite nicely :) Report
April 22, 201412 yr Author comment_681555 Ive gotten abit more done on it lately. fabbed up a new tunnel and firewall. also ordered the bends to make the intercooler piping then its time to lick some paint in the engine bay :) Report
April 27, 201412 yr Author comment_681784 yeah took abit of work but got there in the end. I'm hoping you mean full on in a good way lol. Report
April 28, 201412 yr comment_681816 yeah took abit of work but got there in the end. I'm hoping you mean full on in a good way lol. Yeah mate, I'm in awe :y: ETA on turning the key? Report
April 28, 201412 yr Author comment_681840 Not really sure, depends on funds I guess lol. Would like to be racing Brisbane jamboree later in the year. Report
May 5, 201412 yr Author comment_682214 Been pretty busy over the weekend and spent some time on the engine bay or the corolla :) starting to take shape now. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now