November 6, 201312 yr comment_671105 Hey everyone, I just tried to mount the 4AGE to a T50 box. Only the two top bolt holes line up with those on the engine. Also there is a pin that lines up the engine, but the hole for that pin on the gearbox is on the opposite side. Is this a JDM/ADM issue? I know they differ by having the clutch fork on the other side, but I was told that any T50 box will fit as long as the splines are the same. Will a different bell housing fix this problem? Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Report
November 6, 201312 yr comment_671108 yeh id say you have a t series bellhousing u need a a series http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/engine-driveline-conversions/7521-series-bellhousing-old-t-series-transmission.html Edited November 6, 201312 yr by springersrolla Report
November 6, 201312 yr Author comment_671118 That seems right... If only it wasn't so hard to find A-series bell housings :bash: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now