Ke30 Carb No Idle Help

balaiz

Members dont see this ad

on the second vid the bowl was actually full didnt know why but i fixed it on the first vid. now it just sits above the dot but it does not idle.

gonna go look for vacuum leaks thanks

i believe its the closed setup. PCV-->catch can-->manifold.

i believe its the closed setup. PCV-->catch can-->manifold.

OK, so long as the PCV seals under vacuum, otherwise it will leak air into the manfold at idle. At idle the PCV should be closed and fumes go into the air cleaner via that second vent. When you accelerate the air flow reverses.

Is the idle mixture screw turned in & out until you get maximum rpm on a hot motor?? I usually leave it on the "inwards' side of max rpm. Ignition timing, idle speed screw, float level and choke all affect it.

@altezza dude i put on the air cleaner assembly it idles a little fine now. maybe ill check the timing. i don't have a timing light right now I'm still kinda playin around with the idle mixture.

it idles between 1000-1500 it varies. below 1000 it dies.

i took it out today to get it registered but on the way home i think the alternator died because chg light on the dash does not come on and the battery got drained.

which one is the fuel cutoff solenoid @andy