Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Have To Gloat/my Wife Doesn't Share My Excitement..

Featured Replies

So I picked up a 2nd gen 4AGE on the weekend. It's out of an AE86, so it's got loom, all the RWD parts, engine mounts, ecu and a T50 on the back.

 

The block itself is toast, it was run without oil and chucked rods out of the side, but I figured I could sell the gearbox to easily cover the costs of getting the whole package and I'd have a bunch of RWD bits that will come in handy.

 

Checked it over I noticed that it had TRD cast into the shifter mount, so it's got a short throw shifter on it. Nice! Took it home, pulled off the gearbox and it has a lightweight chromoly flywheel and 3 puck racing clutch in it, yes!

 

Anyway, I needed to find some rev heads and share that one.

 

Has anyone else had good scores like this?

Last week I bought a haltech E8 with a 3 bar GM map sensor and gineric patch loom for $200. Sold to me as "its stuffed you can't remove the password, it will need to go to haltech to get fixed which is expensive"

 

Got it home, plugged it in, removed password in about 5 seconds, updated the firmware to the latest last night and it all works great on my desk.

  • Author

Nice on both! I started trying to get to the cams last night to see if it had any, but ran out of time. It certainly has stock cam pulleys, so I suspect that the block will be stock.

 

I want an E8 for $200! That would suit the 4AGE so well with ITBs...

 

As far as I can tell the flywheel is Toda, or a copy.

I bought my VS commodore a year or so ago and found 3 days later it had a dud trans. WINNING!

Got clevos 250cc twin shifter kart for 250 bucks cause it was seized!, he had it running in an hour tops lol.

  • Author

Those things are scarily fast, but look like stacks of fun. What sort of kart?

That one was a homebuilt jobbie with a 2 stroke 250cc suzuki motor scary critter but!, New ones chassis arrives today, its an old copy of an arrow,

but were stuffin it full of gpz 600! can't wait....

I won a 7k inlet mani and 550cc injectors on eBay a while ago for about $80!

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.