Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke36 3K Wagon Project

Featured Replies

o.k. here I am, relatively new to the forum, first post.

 

I was working for a vehicle restoration company early last year when I got offered this KE36 for sale, at the time I was 16 and although I was interested garage space at home was lacking, I joined this forumn however in the hope that one day the car would become mine and I could get some ideas, so here I am, year and a half later, about to get my p plates when I get a phone call asking me if I am still interested or she was going to the wreckers, well I couldn't let that happen could I??

 

$200 + $70 for a tow home and the car was in my possesion!

 

I will try to post regularly as I move on, however garage space is tiny and I am still at school (year 12... Eeek, so time is an issue.

 

 

post-18586-0-53941200-1399458813_thumb.jpg Rear Shot?

post-18586-0-85213700-1399458840_thumb.jpg Interior, Magna/Commodore Seats?

post-18586-0-56677300-1399458864_thumb.png Roof Racks

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

Update, this car was scrapped a few months later due to issues I was having at the time and I am going to try and sell a few parts here, a new corolla is going to happen soon wearing the registration plates rat 096. I will keep you updated.

post-18586-0-87021400-1453862709_thumb.jpg

I hope you didn't send it to a scrap yard...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.