Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 First Car Build

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah that's what I was thinking , I don't like the idea of copying people but still I don't have a very big budget.

There aren't heaps of ke70's around me anyway so it's not too bad

  • Replies 32
  • Views 568.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Anyway , I've just heard 3gst's work well in ke70's. Anyone know if those will make a ke70 nice and fun ? Or any other info ?

it all depends on your budget.... yes sr 20s are better in some ways then a 4agte but then 3sgte and better then sr all depends on dollars you have to spend and if you want it to be leggal and how much work you willing to put it if its your first build i would go 4age loads of fun heaps of info on it all over the web. keep it all toyota don't go wrecking a good car a put a poxy nissan engine in it :) thats my 2 cents worth

  • Author

I'd definately be aiming for a Toyota engine , it'll probably just be whatever I can get for decent cheap and won't get me in much trouble I think

srsly man go stock 4age then if your still not happy with power put a turbo on it when you have more money its exaclty what I'm doing i currently got a 4ac in myn and it still goes soo much better then a 4k i caint wwait till i put a 4age in it

  • Author

Yeah, just need to do a little more research on whether the exemptions in QLD are possible, some people say they are but others say they aren't so I'm not sure yet.

you need to change engine mounts and gear box cross member and change to a diffrent gear box every one uses t50 boxs

you can use ae71 mounts off a 4ac

I'm currently running the 4ac and t50 box out of a ae71 just gotta get some dollars for the 4age

You need the AE71 engine cross member too (unless you buy KE Conversions 4AGE into KE70 engine mounts, comes with gearbox X member also), plus a hydraulic pedal box, plus clutch slave and master, banjo fitting for the clutch slave, AE71 tailshaft (unless you use a T18 gearbox). RWD sandwich plate.

  • Author

I have seen kits of engine mounts for 4age into ke70 for about $250 ish, would that be worth it, and also what do you do with the mechanical tacho on the ke70 if your putting in a 4age, wouldnt that be a electronic tacho.

Tach in the KE70 would be the same as in the AE71 I think. The one in the KE is definitely not mechanical.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.