April 1, 200620 yr comment_110018 Don't forget to wind your clocks back. I know us Victorians do.. I don't know if this is Australia wide or not.. but just a reminder... we get an extra hours sleep! WOO HOO!!!! Report
April 1, 200620 yr comment_110070 Thanks for reminding me... although, we don't have daylight savings :y: Wish we did, its the best thing since sliced bread! Report
April 1, 200620 yr Author comment_110087 HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! Ah well.. I'll let all you Canadians know how our "one hour extra sleep" goes tomorrow morning :y: hehehe Report
April 1, 200620 yr comment_110094 Get's home at 1 am....and WOW it's only midnight....mmmmmmmmmm sleep :y: Report
April 1, 200620 yr comment_110105 daylight savings sucks rear end thats why I'm here POSTING AT 7AM DAMMIT i can't sleep in :y: on the positive side, i wont be late for work this week cause it will be bright daylight at 6am again! Report
April 1, 200620 yr comment_110106 Bleh, whod think of saving there daylight? tell the poor sods to move if theyre that cheap :y: Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110115 We're not canadians, YOU'RE bloody Mexicans. We're wise. We know how freaky shit gets when you f@$k with clocks, man... Report
April 2, 200620 yr Author comment_110117 HAHAHAHA! But us "mexicans" are smart enough .. or talented enough, to figure out life with timezone messarounds :y: Mmmmm...... it was nice to get that extra hours sleep! ;) Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110118 It's an hour....it's not rocket science. It's good, it makes Summer HEAPS better Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110133 I miss daylight savings. Queensland needs it SO BADLY it's not funny. Lets face it, who needs daylight at 4 in the morning in Summer??? Make it stay lighter later !!! Report
April 2, 200620 yr Author comment_110136 I'll drink to that!!! :y: Edited April 2, 200620 yr by Tiger Report
April 2, 200620 yr comment_110149 you mexicans just want ya sun flowers to look better in the evening :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now