Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Aw10 Mr2

Featured Replies

  • Author

A better pic of the wheels:

 

post-1373-0-81953500-1403260660_thumb.jpg

  • Author

One gearbox :)

 

post-1373-0-40012000-1403491031_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Got tyres fitted today.

 

post-1373-0-95290900-1403673312_thumb.jpg

Nice wheels :) Moving fast on the build already!

  • Author

I want to hopefully have it on the road by the end of August.

  • Author

Bling bling...

 

And no it isn't sitting high because of the uber 17s (they are the same RD as standard).

 

post-1373-0-87742800-1403687623_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Some more bling :)

 

post-1373-0-89853300-1403828745_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I dunno why I even bothered trying to start another project because I have gone out and got another toy and have lost interest in cars, maybe I should sell this one too and my other rollas.

 

post-1373-0-81975000-1407327774_thumb.jpg

  • Author

*quivers*

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

I dunno why I even bothered trying to start another project because I have gone out and got another toy and have lost interest in cars, maybe I should sell this one too and my other rollas.

 

This, This and This.

 

This car is going to go, engine setup is getting sold, have better projects to deal with.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.