Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Aw10 Mr2

Featured Replies

After I finally got rid of my 71 I was starting to think about what to put my gze in, main car I wanted to use was my ute but wasn't 100% keen on the idea and the 82 was out of the question as the blower sits where the brake master/booster is. I then started looking at an AL25 conversion but was put off by the driveline so my next option was an adub and well this one just fell on my feet.

 

It's an aw10 but the 3a has been removed and the front guards are missing, I do however have another front end and a ton of spares, will be pulling the interior out and cleaning it all up and changing some of it out for the supercharged stuff at work.

 

Plan is to finish my engine, bolt it to an aw gearbox or modified 82 c52, put the tank out of the wreck in it and put a haltech or mega squirt in it.

 

post-1373-0-25545600-1402821850_thumb.jpg

Yes please. Can't wait to see some progress.

  • Author

Non electric windows, basic sorta interior, no roof spoiler. Just stupid little things.

  • Author

That pretty much well sums it up.

 

Attacking the spares car:

 

post-1373-0-99871200-1402884797_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Not 100% sure but it has got an L01 code mod plate which is ADR compliance, it is the only one I have seen in person tho, would be interesting to see what the engine bay looked like.

  • Author

Old seats on the right, replacements on the left but I do prefer the 80s faded style over the replacements. Might give them a clean up and see what they are like.

 

Carpet and interior (apart from dash pad) is out of the car, going to do a few things in there before I put the replacement carpet etc in.

 

post-1373-0-85336900-1402914006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

  • Author

Yeah 4x100. Dunno what to put on it yet.

What's being taken off spares car? Spoilers and skirts etc?

 

Seats on the right are definitely cooler if they can be cleaned up

  • Author

Left guard, headlights, front brakes and suspension, brake master and booster, radiator, fuel tank, radiator pipes, interior bits.

 

Not really wanting to run a wing etc on it and the drivers skirt on the blue one is broken.

 

I have a carpet cleaner so I will give them a clean anyway.

  • Author

Got some rims for it. 17" kunzite series x.

 

post-1373-0-83509100-1403178005_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.