June 17, 201412 yr comment_684276 Hi guys, so just recently in my ke70 the low beams are not working, all indicators work as well as reverse lights and my brake lights, but now for some reason my drive lights will not work, nor does it power up me dash board, anyone know why Cheers Josh Report
June 17, 201412 yr comment_684282 You might have a broken earth or a blown fuse, or possibly the ghost of a previous owner has become enraged by your hang ring and dildo shifter and is haunting you out of spite. Report
June 18, 201412 yr comment_684311 Hi Josh, More than likely to be the combo switch on the steering column. Well known weak point. I presume you have high beam, but no low beam ? Give me a yell, and I'll look up the KE70 wiring diagram & see if I can work out exactly where the problem could be. Cheers Banjo Report
September 16, 201412 yr comment_688369 I have a similar issue with my ke70 was wondering the best method to finding a broken earth as I have changed my combo switch to a new one? Report
September 16, 201412 yr comment_688373 In here is a diagram of how the dipswitch stalk works, and a wiring diagram of the lights circuit. http://www.rollaclub...mal-headlights. Here is the lighting diagram again- and the key to it- Report
November 1, 201411 yr comment_690154 Hi josh ke70 we have the same situation i have high beam but no low beam... hahaha my dash light is ok . . brake lights .. reverse lights everything is ok except for that damn low beam not working cheers for that .. haha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now