Cemetary Walking @ Night

Well, explain the two untouched pictures of me and marty. :y:

No wind that night. The picture with heaps of orbs in it was taken on a burial ground that was covered with thick, green grass, no wind and we were over 10 metres away from the headstones. The flash barely reached them.

Same thing with picture number two.

Picture 3, i just made for the fun of it and sucked Tiger in nicely haha.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-[yRe' date=Apr 4 2006, 07:18 AM' post='110485]

orbs = dust on lens and or film if old school camera.

sure i believe in 'other things' but in this case, looks like dust, and a bit of foolery with a small torch :y:

still good picst thou

thats what i believe....ill try it wen my mates build up enough guts to come...to hard to do it on my own...then we will let u kno if it works....

doesnt look like dust to me. dust has no color to it and no smaller dots on it.

orbs can also be confused with rain. easy way to spot rain is it has a black dot in the middle and is white.

to end all critisim tho i do know a paranormal expert in adelaide so if you want mick i can get the pics check out for you

We weren't freaked out at all last night though when I did walk through there, i was freezing and my hands were ice cold for the hole time i was walking around.

nah guys its simple ...

they probably went from a relatively warm car to a freezing cold environment ... hence the camera was warmer, and the spots is just very small condensation spots forming on the lens or something ...

:y:

it still doesn't explain why the spots are different in some fotos, or absent in the two of you guys (maybe by that stage the air in the camera had cooled to the outside temp and condensation disappeared ? )

;) ;)

People are getting damned weird nowadays... Its that goddamned rap music I tell ya...

There ain't no ghosts. Its all just some scientific shit thats f@$king with the camera. Cemetery photos are awesome but, I think after I've done this post I'll check out your website :y:.

Dan.

My bet is that because its a graveyard there are always new graves being dug and when this is done the air is filled with rubbish and dust... just like if you sit in a still room and look into a bright corner you will see dust floating in the air because it reflects the sunlight.

Now it was night time so the flash of the camera played the part of the sun therefore illumintating the dust and rubbish and then capturing its reflection the closure the dust to the lens the bigger and blurrier the shape because it is moving afterall.

At night time you would not see the dust and if there was no breeze it would definitely be floating in the air. I don't not believe in the paranormal but for something like this i think my above statement explains it. Try it the next time you go out at night and take a strong torch and look through the beam - the dust will be there... You wont see it if there is light around because it wont reflect the light that is coming soley from your torch.

Sorry to spoil the fun if i have... :)