July 16, 201412 yr comment_685591 i need to replace my timing chain since it seems to be worn. how can i buy a new one? is there any guide to ask from sellers??? any part number / length or number of links of the chain???? Report
July 16, 201412 yr comment_685594 Nothing spacial, just ask for a 3k timing chain at your local parts shop. The 3k should be a double. Get yourself a timing gasket set while you're there. Report
July 16, 201412 yr comment_685612 Hi Asiri, There is a new after market Rollmaster 3K chain on ebay at present. http://www.ebay.com....=item1e8eaa6f07 I've used the 3K Rollmaster on my 4K & 5K engines, as they were better than the single row chain on the later K series engines. Always a good idea to replace the hydraulic chain tensioner at the same time. You can usually find after market ones for the 3K on ebay also. Cheers Banjo Report
July 17, 201412 yr comment_685632 http://www.precisionintl.com/Engine.aspx?ID=1728&EID=2949437&Page=3 A cheaper option. I just bought this, but now I'm keen on the billet one. Do you want to buy the one I have? Will sell for what it cost. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now